Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oooh I learned a new trick...


Many Kudos to my dear cousin Alisha who informed me of Goole Picassa in which I was able tocreate the NEATO picture below of Jadyn's birthday!! It took me a bit but I am proud to have a cool picture posted :) FINALLY!! I have to play around with it more- but thanks Alisha for getting me steered in the right direction !!
So as you saw below Jadyn turned two last week...yikes! We had a blast down at a place called Bass Lake that is down in the Twin Falls canyon. We swam, ate, fished, ate, canoed, ate, played on the toys, ate, and ate, and did I mention we ate?? It was a great time celebrating with our favorite friends (who happen to be our neighbors :), Grandma and Grandpa Greenwood, and Aunt Beth and her boyfriend. Jadyn was about to fall asleep in her cake by the time we got around to it- but after she figured out how to blow out candles I had to re-light them several times so she could do it again :) My how time flies! I love you my little Jadyn!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

So happy for some posts! Can't believe she is two! You're old. :) Love the picture collage! SO cool! Love ya!