Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Well, I was a bit worried when I woke up Friday morning to dark cloudy skies and rain. The Halloween hype has been building in our home and Macee asked me on Thursday " Mom, is tomorrow the REAL LIVE Halloween because I'm tired of getting dressed up and I can't go trick or treating!" I assured her that indeed it was the day she had been waiting for- but the day looked horrible! Luckily it turned out to be the best night ever for trick-or-treating. We had Ben's sister's over for some yummy homemade chili, cornbread, apple cider, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! Then we hit the streets and the weather was perfect! We didn't even need jackets! The kids had a blast and Jadyn only got scared a few times. The even racked in a few FULL SIZE candybars! Thanks good neighbors:)
Well, I have caught you all up from the month of October from the Greenwoods- hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween as well and until next time I will be busy trying to still get all the GREEN out of Macee's hair!! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: