Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Fever....


Well it has been a variety of weather lately in Boise, rain, shine, and even a brief snowstorm yesterday! I can't stand indecisive weather patterns. It needs to be warm weather soon! We did have one really nice day this week and as I was making dinner the other night, Macee said "Hey mom we are going tanning ok?" I didn't think much of it and said ok and laughed a bit. When I came out to check on them this is what I found. Guess my kids have spring fever too! Oh how I love little children's minds at work:)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

knightfamily said...

I wish I was so excited to put on my swimsuit..ha! The girls are getting so big! Our kids keep reassuring us that it's warm enough for water slides. I think Idaho has turned them into polar bears :).

Kellie said...

cute suits! yeah what is with this crazy weather across the nation. It was a random 40ยบ here for the past two days, now back to 60s/70s. I am ready for the pool dangit!

The Bowdens said...

Wow!! The girls are so big. How is the family doing? How is Boise?

AlishaAdesign said...

That is adorable! Hey are you going to the reunion this year? It sounds fun, good memories at redfish with you :)