Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fun with Friends...

While in IF I had a greati time catching up with old friends, breakfast at Smitty's with my dearest friends from high school and two teachers who have also remained dearest friends- it's kind of a tradition to do breakfast at Smitty's:) Then my friend Sam, who I havn't seen in WAY too long, brought over her super cute boys to play with my girls. A bit awkward for Macee at first I think, but after a bit they were having a blast as kids always do:) I also got to visit with my friend Lindsey who came all the way from Scotland!! Good times as always with my girls, but much overdue! Until next time I love you all!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

lindsey said...

It was SO good seeing you!!!!!!!!!!! :) Sorry I didn't see the girls, but we'll be home in December and then we must ALL get together again! :)

Kellie said...

Fun get-together! It was fun seeing the pic of everyone.

Samantha said...

Love you too! Not so long in-between next time okay!

Sharon and Spencer said...

I haven't seen those girls since graduation! It was great to see their picture. I wish I could see you too. I miss IF so much. Hopefully we can get together again sometime.