Friday, October 2, 2009

Field Trip to the Zoo...


So MAcee's Kindergarten class had their first field trip to the zoo this week and Ben volunteered to help out since he ahs the girls in the morning before he goes to work. I sent the camera with him to take pictures and when he got home that night I looked throught them and all I found were pictures of Jadyn in a rose garden??!! I guess by the time they got the kids to the zoo and everyone checked in and they did a little pre zoo information session with the kids before the toured, Ben ended up having to leave for work so he didn't even get to go through with them! Nice! But he did get soem cute pictures of Jadyn out of it!:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chels said...

she's so stinkin cute miss... i just wanna put her in my pocket:)

knightfamily said...

The girls are adorable! Love all your new blog posts. I just can't keep up these days. Keep up the good work!