Monday, May 24, 2010

Bella, Bella, Bella Dancerella.......


Macee had her first dance recital this weekend, and I was so proud. Once again one of those weird "I'm a mom experiencing things with my own child that I remember happening to me" moments! Crazy, but definitely fun and emotional cheering for her out in the crowd. I was really nervous for her, she was acting a little funny during the day and telling me she was nervous. I thought she might freeze up on stage, but she delivered really well. In fact her group of girls were one of the best ones to perform:) Aunt Chelsea gave her a makeover at the Body Shoppe in the mall...Dad had a bit of a hard time seeing her with make up on but boy did she look pretty! On the way to the recital though Macee forgot she had eye make up on and rubbed her eye- yep black smudges everywhere! Totally looked like she had a black eye and I didn't know what to do because I didn't bring any make up stuff with me. We got most of it off with a baby wipe and then Aunt Chelsea showed up and took over and got her all fixed up:) P.S. We almost were late because of a freak rain and snow storm in MAY!!! What the heck!!! Sick of the rain stormy weather! So after a few close calls we were able to enjoy the "Garden Party" show!
Macee and Lylli, her best bud from school
"Walkin on Sunshine" Whooooaaaaa! I loved this number cause I love the song!

The only thing we need to work on is SMILING....:)
Take a bow girls-you did great!
The beautiful ballerina.........
Proud mama :)
Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa Greenwood!
Yea Macee! WE are so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Macee, you're a beauty! Great job!