Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kid Talk...



I had an interesting conversation with Macee last night about marriage, and boyfriends, and ex-boyfriends, and break-ups. Quite the conversation with a 6 year old right? She wanted to know who broke up with who and why, and how many ex-boyfriends I had etc.! I don't know how that girl is going to turn out with her keen little mature mind- she doesn't miss a thing- especially grown up things! Towards the end of our conversation I said something to the fact of how I won't let her have a boyfriend and get married- to that she excalimed "What! I am not going to be single forever mom!" WOW!

Ben and I were talking about some friends of ours who we just found out were expecting another baby. He said he was suprised because his friend hadn't mentioned they had a 'bun in the oven'. Jadyn had been sitting next to me the whole time and after a minute she quietly asked me- "Mom, are babies born in hospitals?" I answered yes they are and she looked at me funny and replied, "then why is their baby being born in the oven?"

Oh how I love little comments like these from cute kids.....:)

1 comment:

Chels said...

Hehehe thats totally adorable:)