Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm a dysfunctional computer person...

Ok -so I don't know why but my pictures I added are totally turned sideways- what the heck is up with that all you smarty pants bloggers of the world! I hate that all of your blog sites are so dainty and perfect and cute and yeah all of that other fancy stuff, and I can't even put a picture on the right way!!! I do love admiring your beautiful work though- especially Sam and the Anderson ( or used to be Anderson before they all got married) sisters! I only wish I had half the talent! Now I'm getting angry and depressed so it must be my bed time and I am signing off for real now. Hope you don't get a crook in your neck trying to look at these photos- mayeb someday I will be smarter than the machine! Sorry and good night! :)

No comments: