Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Cuties




Happy Easter....
We enjoyed a fun weekend in Idaho Falls with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Chelsea. We got to go to the Pro Rodeo at the Holt Arena and boy was that fun and exciting! Macee loved it- especially the bull riding which is her favorite event. I don't know why I used to think rodeo were so lame and corny when I was younger- I love them now!! Then we had a great day on Easter with a fun egg hunt and a yummy dinner. Good food, good fun, good times :)
Ben is still hanging in there in Panama- after suffering from a slight bout of vertigo, then a small golf cart accident which left him a bit bruised and extremely sore! It doesn't keep him off the golf course though- his last trip there he saw a crocodile and an armidillo! His friends golf ball actually landed about two feet from the giant croc so they had to throw dirt clods at it to get it to go back into the river! Men! I guess it was a great golf shot he didn't want to give up :)
other than that he's learning a lot and actually it looks like he is going to be coming home sooner than expected! It looks like he'll be headed home the 5th of April now instead of the 29th! Yahoo! Except I was planning my trip there to leave on the 4th :( Bummer no vacation for me, but I'd give it up to get the hubby back home :) That's all for now- hope everyone had a great holiday!

3 comments:

lindsey said...

Such great pictures! Such cute girls! All three of you!

I think the only way you can switch your pictures is in the program that you load them from off your camera. I don't think blogger will let you do in their program.

Good luck!

Samantha said...

So so so cute!! They look adorable in their little matching outfits! I can't believe how big they are! (Sigh) Glad you had a good time and yeah for Ben coming home earlier! Talk to you soon!

Salazars said...

Hi Miss!-

What a couple of cuties you have there! I didn't know Ben was in Panama-wow! I'm glad he'll be home soon, though. Anyways, hope you guys are doing great!