Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FRIENDS....


So we had our 10 year class reunion this past June- and I totally forgot my camera! A friend of mine who did have hers just sent me a cute picture of five of us friends from school so I thought I would share it. This is Celby, me, Morgan, Alissa, and Lindsey who were all very close in High school and Jr High. We were missing a few other musketeers in this shot who couldn't make it (NAMELY SAMANTHA!!!) We shared a lot of great memories together, especially late night adventures involving toilet paper, shaving, cream, newspaper, etc.! Those were the good old days!Ben and I only made it to the dinner the first night of the reunion but had a great time catching up with everyone and it was fun to see how everyone had changed a bit, especially the balding men!! Anyway, it was fun and thanks to Alissa for sending me the vute picture! See ya again in 2018 SHS!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Awhhhhh...everyone looks so stinkin cute! Wish I could have been there to see you! Next time for sure!! We just need to start planning something for when Lindsey gets back from Scotland. Think we could pull something together by then. Hahaha. Miss you!

Sabrina said...

NICE Missy!!! Way to go and get all cute on your bloggy!!! How'd you do that? Especially when you are supposed to be too busy moving to do anything!!! Hate yer guts!
TEE HEE!

Par 5 said...

Shoot Melissa! It looks like everyone stayed their "model" size...Let's see, you've had 2 kids and you're still super skinny, how does that work?? :) You guys look cute!

Rachelle

thecherries said...

Hottie Alert: Yowza!