Friday, September 12, 2008

One last wedding...





Well, the Bennett girls are all of an married now..sniff sniff! The Bennett name only lasts in my Dad now as Chelsea got married last Friday :( It was a great day full of fun, energy, blood, sweat, and tears..ok maybe no blood! It was very nice though, she looked beautiful, Grndma Brenda out-did herself again with amazing dresses for the nieces, and the food at the reception was fabulous thanks to Chelsea and Matt's friend who came all the way from Boise to cook it for them! Congrats on your wedding and hoorah for the newlyweds and much years of happiness to come!!

6 comments:

AlishaAdesign said...

so glad you put pic up! Looks like it was a fun party.... Miss you take care

Samantha said...

I cannot believe Chelsea is married! Isn't she like 12? :) Glad it went great! Wish I could have been there. Cute pictures!!

JCrew said...

What beautiful dresses! The girls look so sweet. Congrats Chelsea and Matt!

Kellie said...

I hardly recognized Chelsea with the short and dark hair. She looks great with her new man! and I LOVE the dresses your mom made, the girls look adorable.

Jamie S said...

Chatterbox is married???? Yikes! I'm getting old. Fun to see wedding pics and pics of your kids. I will try to check your blog regularly -- now that school has started I am quite busy so we will see how good I am at keeping in touch!

Love you,
Jamie Schlechten

Sabrina said...

Hey Missy- would you believe in all my pictures I don't have ONE of Matt and Chels? Woops! But the girls sure look pretty! That was fun...let's have another party soon!