Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Go Orange- Go Big Blue!

Fight Fight- BSU!! Congratulations once again to the mighty Boise State Broncos! To another undefeated WAC Championship year! For all you Tater Hater's out there - now you know we ain't just a potatoe farmin' team! We got skillz! Who knows what lies in store for a Bowl game this year- but one thing's for sure- the Greenwood family will be cheering them on! In light of their fantastic year I made these BSU bows for little girls to proudly display the Orange and Blue school spirit! I will be selling them at a craft fair this weekend! GOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Samantha said...

How stinkin cute!! (Even if they are BSU colors.) :) hahaha

Kassie Temple said...

It is fun to look at all your picture! I am so jealous that you are back in Boise. We would love to end up there. We moved from Idaho Falls about a year ago. We are now in Utah and live about 20 min from salt Lake. Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how much they have grown since I last saw you guys!

lindsey said...

Adorable bows! I love those colors together, even if I don't know much about BSU. But if you love them, I'll love them! Actually, I've been trying to get Darren to think about teaching there. I like Boise and it's closer to my family than Denver is! :)

I need your address. Could you email me? My email is at the top of my blog if you don't have it!

Love you!