Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm Thankful...

I know it's a little late, but just a few things I am thankful for. I am thankful for the wonderful Thanksgiving we enjoyed in Jerome with Ben's family. A great feast, great shopping (well, kind of considering I am NEVER going out at 4:00 AM the day after Thanksgiving again!), good company and more! I am also thankful that gas prices are plummeting making holiday travel even better! YES for a $25.00 fill up! I am thankful for my wonderful husband who works so hard for us and always makes us smile, and for my two silly little girls who light up my life. I am thankful for ALL of my family and friends and all that they do for me, and thankful for all of my many other blessings :) Happy Belated Turkey Day one and all!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I love the family pic with the tractor and the green and brown colors! You look gorgeous.

lindsey said...

I agree with Kell--I LOVE those tractor pictures. You are such a cute family! :)

Samantha said...

Looks like lots of fun! And ditto on the gorgeous comment! You look great!

I keep meaning to call you to thank you for the adorable birthday surprise. I am still going to call - but for now - I wanted you to know I got it and you are the best! Thank you! I love it and I love you! You are such a sweet friend! Miss you tons!