Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Catch Up!!





Well It has been a while since I have posted anything so here's a quick round up! Christmas was great here in Boise this year with Ben's family. We had two days full of food, fun, more food, more fun and games, and more food! As always around the holidays it sems like we were eating then preparing for the next meal right after we got done eating. Ben and his dad cooked our traditional Prime Rib which was delicious and I tried out a new potatoe casserole recipe that I got from a co-worker which was a hit! It did call for two sticks of butter so anything with that much butter ahd to have been good! I also experimented with a Peppermint Trifle dessert this year and man was it scrumptious! The gift giving was great, but boy was Santa nice this year Even I was surprised when I woke up Christmas to a BARBIE JEEP in the living room! I always wanted one fo those! But boy it's fun seeing your kids take off in them too:) Santa brought me a beautiful new black and white diamond necklace too... we must have been really good this year!!
Until next year...ho ho ho!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

Merry Christmas!!! You all look fabulous and your girls are getting SO BIG! They are adorable!

I LOVED that bathtub story! Hilarious!!!