Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Present Catastrophe!!

Grandma Brenda sent the girls some fun bath stuff to play with while in the tub, but one of the fun toys went AMUCK...literally...turned into MUCK!!!! Jadyn got a bottle of bath fizzy colored tablets that bubble and turn your bath water different colors. Well, I put a couple in and the water was starting to turn a beautiful yellow and pink! The girls were loving it while I was doing some ironing in the bedroom until I heard I a scream and they shouted BOGEE NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I ran in and they were screaming in a bathtub that was oozing with black goo! Bogee had ran up to the tub and knocked the whole container of tablets into the tub and they all started to bubble and fizz out turning the water into a black lagoon!!

Nice bath water eh?!
I quickly dumped the remaining tablets into the shower to try and dalvage some for the next bath time...I don't think it will do much good though:(




Ewww gross!! Thanks Grandma it was fun while it lasted!!



1 comment:

Kellie said...

That looks like a fun bath