Monday, December 13, 2010

It's beginnin to look a lot like Christmas!

Well I am actually on top of things this year and got the decorations up, did some after Thanksgiving day shopping that wasn't too terribly scary, mailed my X-mas cards (well most of them), mailed some packages, and delivered neighbor gifts last night! I am so impressed with myself:) Just thought I would rub it in for those of you who ahvn't even started your holiday shopping yet!! Hee hee:) Hope everyone is enjoy this wonderful time of the year!
My darling little blondies and their super cute new snowflake twilry skirts- courtesy of Aunt Brina the magnificent! If only I had a sewing machine I MAYBE just MAYBE could figure these out. They don't look TOO difficult and they are so cute and my girls love them! Jadyn got one last year that's red and green for X-mas and she wears it year round :) Yeah I'm that mom that let's her kid go out in holiday clothes whenever- like last Saturday when she wanted to wear her Halloween outfit. I got soem funny looks - but oh well the kid is happy and clothed right!?!

Macee had her Christmas Singing program this past week and she let me do her hair for once! She does her own hair most of the time so when she lets me I take advantage! I use the three barrell curling iron and it looked so pretty I had to take a picture. She did awesome singing and I totally had dejavu from when I used to do those programs. Soo weird watching my own! Loved every minute of it too :)

No comments: