Monday, December 13, 2010

Turkey Time


We had yet another great Thanksgiving this year with lots of family, food, and fun. All of the Greenwoods were in Boise this year for the first time since the in-laws joined us this past year. The food was amazing and good times were had by all. Here's our lovely bird and the main cooks of the day! I got away once again without having to cook a turkey. My goal is to see how many years I can go without ever having to cook one myself! I'm too scared to take on such a big bird!!


Here's me just observing and making sure all was well....I DID make mashed potatoes and pumpkin bars though folks- I didn't make everyone else do ALL the cooking :)
My super cute hubby and his family..including Grandma Hank this year who also joined the Boise Crew this year while living with Dick and Jan now! We love her and her homemade cooking all the time!! She is a fabulous chef!~
Macee, Carter, and JAdyn hammin it up!
My super cute family :)
All the grandkids......
The whole crew- including our soon-to-be brother-in-law Casey!
Hope you all had a great turkey day too!

No comments: