Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jadyn's First Dance Recital......Under the Sea!

My little princess has her first recital last weekend which she has been soooo excited about. She has really taken to dance and just loves it! I was a bit nervous if she would actually do it or not, and if she would know what to do, but at dress rehearsel she did quite well! I recorded it and we watched it at home and I gave her some pointers:) Mainly how she needed to shake her little hips more (there's not a whole lot of her to shake!) and to play her "guitar" a little wilder for the "Jellyfish Rock and Roll' number :) She took my advice and come performance day she did AWESOME!! She looked so tiny on stage , but luckily we had second row seats and she could see us so she got excited and smiled :) My little ballerina did great and wasn't scared at all! She even said afterwards she wanted to do another recital.
We were lucky enough to get Grandma dn Grandpa Bennett in town to come to her show, and Aunt Beth and Aunt Chelsea, Grandma Jan, and even one of my oldest friends Danica came out to support her. Thanks guys she was so happy you were there!
Macee wasn't interested in dance much after her recital and didn't want to do itagain this year, but Miss Jadyn may turn out to be my tiny dancer! Way to go Jadyn!

Check out those arm muscles! Yep, all from her mama!










One proud Mama!!






The lovely Greenwood Girls after the show- aren't we precious!









No comments: