Monday, July 6, 2009

Bear Lake Getaway...

Happy Birthday to Jadyn...still no bangs grown back yet!
The newest cousin- Baby Jack! So nice to finally meet you cutie!

The kids enjoying ice cream....


I mean the KIDS enjoying ice cream:)



Mini Golf!




Haning out nwiht Jadyn in 12 inches of water...exciting!






The three Amigos about to jump in......





SPLASH!!! They did this for hours! Kimball, Macee, and Clara







Sweet Jadyn relaxing in her tube









Mommy and Jadyn finding seashells on the beach- which later spilled all over in the fornt seat of the car...I'm still finding seashells!








Playing in the sand










Building sandcastles











We had a great visit with my family to Bear Lake which we havn't been to in a long time! I loved going here as a kid so I couldn't wait to take my own kids. We got to hang out on the beach, swim in the pools, miniature golf, swim in the pool,eat lots of ice cream, swim in the pool, celebrate Jadyn's Birthday, and did I mention swim in the pool! Yeah! Happy Birthday to my big 3 year old! Holy cow I can't believe she's 3 now:( Here's some pictures of our fun times- thanks Grandma and Grandpa Bennett for inviting us!

No comments: