Monday, July 6, 2009

Father's Day







We had a nice low key Father's Day this year which was nice. We joined friends for what was supposed to be a relaxing boat ride to a picnic site to have lunch- but the wind mad!



e it a little chilly and hard to keep a hold of our food:) It was fun times though. Then we let Dad come home and have a big nap while we baked a Father's Day treat! Last we met up with the in-laws and Beth for a scrumptious dinner. I asked the girls whta they loved most about their Dad and this was their response:



Macee- he lets me watch TV and sleep on the couch with him and he is a good golfer



Jadyn- he loves me and plays with me



Mommy- he is a great Dad, husband, provider, friend and loves me unconditionally just to name a few:)



Happy Father's Day Dad- we love you!

No comments: