Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ahh can you smell the ocean air....

So this is where we were heading.....
Is everybody excited and happy??!!!!
Are we there yet??????
I need to go pooootttyyyy!!!!!!
I can't believe I let you talk me into a nine hour car ride....
Somebody's thirsty!
Are we there yeeettt?????
Yet another pit stop......
Everybody out and run around the car 30 times! Can you find Waldo in our stuffed trunk?!
I must say it was a BEAUTIFUL drive...
The line of cars heading to the beach from Portland! It's about 70 miles and took us about 3 hours bumper to bumper pretty much the whole way!!!
AAARRREEE WWEEEE TTTHHEEERRREE YYYEEEEETTT!!!????
YES! We finally made it! Dad even let us have ice cream while we were waiting for our dinner table! AWESOME! Dessert first rocks! Is this what they do in Seaside?
Gotta love the fresh clams!
Puttin' on my best fish face while I wait for my fish dish!
Yea for the beach! Let's play in the sand and dig for shells!
Everybody loved the ocean- even if we couldn't swim in it!
Bogee digging for buried treasure- hillarious!!
Look at those waves!
Say SALTWATER!!!!!!
One worn out pooch:)
Happy 4th of July! We waited almost two hours for a parade to start that wouldn't even start for another hour! Someone told us the wrong start time!!!
Fun with cousins we met up with on the beach:)
What a view...don't look down!
View from our hotel... just a hop, skip, and jump to the beach!
GOONIES!!!!!
Beautfiful sunset on our last night there...thanks for a great trip to
gorgeous Oregon Country!!!! Until next time!

1 comment:

Salazars said...

How Fun Missy! I love the Goonies shot :)