Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Go Blake Go Blake!



Ok, I must admit, I am an American Idol Fan! I just got into it the past few seasons, but it is so fun and entertaining, and one of the ONLY tv shows Ben and I will BOTH sit down to watch and like!! Anyway- I just wanted to give a shout out (don't i sound like a contestant!) to my man BLAKE LEWIS who gave an outstanding performance last night! Not to mention he is a major hottie! C'mon I know all you girls out there agree!! Even us married ones can agree! Anyway, I think he's fresh and original and he's won my vote in the books! Great job Blake! Oh, but I must say I wasn't thrilled with the new hair color- he's better a blonde!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Blake is our #1 vote too!! We LOVE him! My boys dance around the house trying to beatbox (hmm, is that how you spell it??) to be just like Blake! :) Dustin is actually into AI this year too! Good times!! :)Wish we were watching it together!!

lindsey said...

I am a big Blake fan too!!! He is by far my favorite. Then Jordan. I have only voted once but after last night I feel like the pressure is on and I will be voting more regularly for him! YEAH! And this is my first time even watching A.I. and I am a huge fan of Simon. He makes me laugh SO hard!