Monday, March 23, 2009

Jadyn's First Shiner......


So I have been waiting for the day when one of my children would get a black eye... and the day has come. Poor little Jadyn, who tends to be the klutzy one always getting hurt anyway, came home swollen and bruised Friday. It's weird how when I was a kid I always thought it would be so cool to get a black eye, but it is so sad to look into your own child's little eye when it look so painful:(
According to Jadyn, this is how the event unfolded....." Der was dis weely big snake mommy, and it wan afta me, and I was wunning and Zaden knocked me ova in da face!"
Interpretation: The kids were outside playing and there was a really big worm they were all gathered around looking at. It started to move and they all screamed and turned to run and a little boy named Zaden ran smack into her and knocked her down. Instant swelling and bruising, and of course is now turning into a beautiful black eye as you can see....

No comments: