Monday, March 23, 2009

Judge Greenwood....



Just a few pictures of the "Honorable Judge Greenwood" as I mentioned before. We got the pleasure of having Grandpa Judge stay with us for a few weeks while he transitioned into his new position and had to quickly find a new place to live in Boise. We went to his coronation in February which was a pretty neat experience in a huge courtroom full of senators, judges, and many other politicians. Congratulations again Judge Greenwood- you will be great!

1 comment:

Mille said...

Melissa, I'm so glad you have a blog! We really miss ya!! I'm so glad you are doing good in Boise! So cool that you got to go to David Archuletta...I'm jealous...Ryan would NEVER do that. :) And...HAWAII!! Holy Moly!! I would totally go...its probably more expensive that eye surgery...?? :) Keep smiling, and give Jadyn some ice! Sheesh! :)