Thursday, September 6, 2012

BBQ , Bulls, and Mrs. Idaho!

What more could you ask for than some great BBQ, crazy bull riding, and meeting Mrs. Idaho?!  We had it all at the Northwest Ribfest at a local park this year.


                                      Macee in action!  She was scared but did great!
      Woo-hoo rid em cowgirl!  I rode em too, but asked no pictures to be taken as I made a fool of myself and jammed my fingers as I got bucked off!  Not to mention my legs hurt and I couldn't walk right for a few days.....who knew bull riding was so complictaed and painful!  Even jsut he mechanical ones!!


            Highlight of the evening...yep that's right..meeting Mrs. Idaho!  She was so nice and even let us all try on her crown!  Wow!!!  Signed autographs and all!  Good luck at Nationals!!

1 comment:

Par 5 said...

When I saw that post title, I was expecting to see you in a crown and sash... ;) There's always next year.