Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mother's Day and Kindygotten Graduation! ExcitingStuff!

      Well, my baby graduated from Kindergarten...another big step:)  She loved her teacher :)
                                               Grandma Jan and Auntie Beth
                                           Jadyn's new Bestie....Bella!  They love hanging out!
        She had a great music program, but sadly no graduation ceremony or hat :(  Too bad she was so small she got covered up pretty good when they were singing I could barely see her!
                                                    Me and my girls.....LOVE EM!!
 Mother's Day was great- I got lots of lovely handmade gifts...my favorite from these two little cuties.  I can't believe how fast they are growing up, but I still get a lot of love and "I love you's" from my little Jadyn.  I don't think she wants to grow up either :)  I love being a mom !


                                                 My little graduate....sniff sniff :(

No comments: