Thursday, September 6, 2012

Behind on Blogging....

Well, it's been yet another 5 or so months so I am playing catch up!  Here's a look at a few happenings with the Greenwoods in 2012!!


 I decided to host a Valentine's Day Party this year with some friends and Chelsea...GREAT FUN! It is so nice having one of my dearest friends back in Boise to be able to hang out with again.  Celby, Danica, and I have had a many years of friendship and memories and we love to continue to make more :)  It is also great having my sister and sister and brother in law here in Boise too to get together with!
 The ladies prepared a lovely Fondue meal...YUMMO!  AND this was a surprise to our fellas too so that was fun. 

 We played a few fun valentine games, including "Kissyface" where us ladies had one minute to put as many bright red lip kisses on our man's face.  Pretty entertaining and the guys were actually great sports
                                                                     Celby & Jake
                                                 Let me see those RED lips ladies!!!
 This was Macee's second year of YMCA basketball and she did great!  They still don't keep score yet, but the Pandas did awesome!  Most of the girls are from her school so she loves it.

                         Adorable Panda treats I made for the last game-they were a hit!

No comments: