Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jadyn Got A Hair Cut....


From a little girl named Sammy!!! Ahhhh! I thought I was never going to have to deal with a scissor cutting experience with hair, I have made it this far, but the day came. When I picked Jadyn up from the babysitter on Thursday, she had quite the new "do" from her little friend Sammy! The babysitter was right there in the room with them, holding a child who had fallen asleep in her arms and as she watched the kids play, she noticed just Jadyn and Sammy's feet sticking out from the armoire computer desk. They had enclosed themselves into the doors, so she asked what they were doing. Sammy poked her head out and smiled, then stuck her arm out displaying the scissors. The babysitter jumped up and opened the armoire doors wider and Jadyn looked up and smiled and said "Look, Jen, sammy giving me a hair cut!" It was too late, but hair was luckily still left as well:( she got a big chunk out of her bangs right in front:(, a huge chunk in the back clear to her head, and also did some lovely chunky layering on the left side:) I will admit I was a bit upset at first, but had to think, it could have happened in my own home and at least she still had her ears attached right! Sammy's parents felt horrible and keep apologizing and offering to pay for a hair cut. My neighbor across the street who I just met a few weeks ago mentioned she was a hair stylist in a salon so I think I am going to get her expert opinion on if it is fixible in any way or if I should just let it grow back:) Find out what hapens next on Jadyns Extreme Home Hair Makeover! To becontinued....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Par 5 said...

Melissa! Guess what? My sister had the exact thing happen with her little girl, except it was in her own home! The two girls were right there doing crafts, and my sister turned her head for 2 seconds and the next thing she knew, the girl she was watching just got a new do! My sister felt so bad, but it happens! Anyway, Jadyn's hair turned out way cute...but like it would matter, she looks so cute no matter what! :) You have an adorable family!